The Denver firearms violations lawyers at Levin Sitcoff, PC represent clients under investigation or charged with State and Federal crimes involving gun and weapon violations. Federal firearms laws are very strict and carry serious penalties. The Denver gun offense lawyers have argued criminal appeals before the Colorado Court of Appeals, the Colorado Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Denver Gun Charge Attorney
The Denver gun charge attorneys represent clients in firearm and weapon offenses involving:
- Failure To Perform A Background Check (Pawn Shops, Gun Shows, Etc)
- Federal Weapons Charges
- Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Illegal Sale Or Transfer of a Firearm
- Illegal Trafficking of a Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm While Committing Or Attempting To Commit A Crime
- Possession of a Firearm While On Parole
- Possession of an Illegally Altered Firearm
- Possession of Illegal Ammunition
- Possession of an Unregistered Firearm
- Violating Your Dealer’s License
Denver Weapon Violations Lawyer
The Denver weapon violations lawyers at Levin Sitcoff, PC have extensive experience in criminal defense cases and have successfully defended individuals accused of weapon violations and firearm offenses. Levin Sitcoff’s partners all carry Martindale-Hubbell’s® highest AV peer rating, and the firm’s named partners are listed in The Best Lawyers in America®. For experienced representation in a firearm violation, contact a Denver firearm violation attorney today for assistance with your case.